Terms and Conditions - T & C's
1. Hereby we kindly ask you to acknowledge that the following camp regulations shall apply for the duration of your participation in the Austria Racing Camps. Each participant shall be obliged to read these regulations displayed on the notice board at the reception. Any participant who violates these regulations will be dismissed from the camp. In such cases participation fees shall not be refundable. With regard to participants under the age of 18, the legal representatives will be informed about the incident and they shall bear the full costs of the return of the participant.
2. Please note that there are many risks in relation with skiing training and other activities organised in the framework of the camp program which can not be prevented, even if utmost possible care is provided by the organiser, however, the organiser shall only be liable in cases of gross negligence. Participation in the camp shall be at one’s own risk.
3. The organiser shall not be liable for damages to property, unless they have been caused due to gross negligence. In addition the organiser shall not be liable for damages caused by third parties.
4. In order to cover all possible risks resulting from skiing or any other activities in the framework of the camp, each participant shall be required to have appropriate insurance (general liability insurance, accident insurance, etc.). The participant hereby confirms to have arranged all insurance matters (as mentioned above) for the duration of the camp.
5. Furthermore, the participant is obliged to follow the ski code of conduct (e.g. FIS regulations) while participating in the camp.
6. The participant is aware that during his or her stay in the camp image and sound recordings will be made for educational purposes. The participant herewith agrees that such material may be used by the organiser free of any charge for advertising purposes (publishing on the organiser’s homepage, facebook, etc.).
7. Bookings may be cancelled by the participant at no cost up to 14 days (receipt) prior to the scheduled beginning of the training camp in writing. In case of cancellation within 14 days prior to the scheduled beginning of the training camp, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged. In case of cancellation within 3 days prior to the scheduled beginning of the training camp or during the Camp due to injury, sickness or whatever reason, a cancellation fee of 100 % will be charged and Austria Racing Camps will not refund the Camp, lift or hotel fee.
8. Please also note that the Camp price needs to be paid in full and Austria Racing Camps will not refund the Camp, lift or hotel fee, if the training cannot take place for reasons beyond the sphere of influence of Austria Racing Camps (bad weather, wind, closed slopes due to weather-related factors, etc.).
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Austria, except those reference provisions which are governed by foreign law, and any disputes arising from these terms shall be resolved at the Court in Innsbruck, Austria.
10. With the application each participant/legal representative confirms and accepts the general terms and conditions and furthermore agrees that these terms and conditions form the basis for the contractual relationship.
We are pleased that you are visiting our website. The protection of your personal data is one of our prime concerns. Therefore, we process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (GDPR, TKG [Telecommunications Act] 2003). In this data protection statement, we inform you about the most important aspects of data protection within the framework of our website.
It is generally possible to use our website without entering personal data. If personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) is collected on our pages, this will always be on a voluntary basis, wherever possible. This data will not be forwarded to any third parties without your explicit consent. We would like to point out that data transfer via the internet (e.g. when communicating via email) may have security flaws. Flawless protection of your data against access by third parties is not possible.
If you contact us via the (application) form on our website or by email, your data provided will be saved by us for the purpose of processing your enquiry and for the case of subsequent enquiries. We will not forward any such data to anyone else without your permission.
We would like to point out that for the purpose of simplifying the purchasing process and for subsequent contract processing, the web shop operator stores the IP data of the subscriber as well as the name, address and personal data of the purchaser using cookies.
In addition, we will also store the following data for the purpose of contract processing: name, date of birth, contact details, accommodation, ability, height, weight, shoe size, period, ordered equipment and services. The data provided by you is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract as well as for the execution of pre-contractual measures. Without this data we cannot conclude the contract with you. Your data will not be forwarded to any third parties, with the exception of the transmission of credit card data to the processing banks/payment service providers for the purpose of debiting the purchase price and to our tax consultant for the fulfilment of our tax obligations. In the event of a contract being concluded, all data from the contractual relationship will be saved until the expiry of the tax retention period (7 years). Data processing occurs on the basis of the legal provisions of Art. 96, para. 3, TKG and Art. 6, para. 1 lit a (authorisation) and/or lit b (required for fulfilment of the contract) DSGVO.
Our website uses functions of the web analysis services Google Analytics and Matomo. The service provider of Google Analytics is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The service provider of Matomo is Cookis GmbH, 6460 Imst, Franz Xaver Rennstraße 4. Cookies are used for this purpose, allowing an analysis of the use of this website by its users. The information generated in this way is transferred to the server of the respective provider and stored there.
Your IP address will be recorded, but pseudonymised immediately by deleting the last eight bits. This means that only rough localisation is possible. Data processing occurs on the basis of the legal provisions of Art. 96, para. 3, TKG and Art. 6, para. 1 lit a (authorisation) and/or f (justifiable interest) DSGVO. Our concern in terms of the DSGVO (justifiable interest) is the improvement of our offer and our website. Since our users’ privacy is of considerable importance to us, the user data is pseudonymised.
Our website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests sent to us as site operators. An encrypted connection can be recognised by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” as well as by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is activated, the data provided by you cannot be read by any third parties.
You can subscribe to our newsletter at any time using this website. For this purpose, we require your email address and a declaration by you that you agree to obtain the newsletter. In order to provide you purposefully with information, we also collect and process details provided voluntarily, such as browser language and names.
As soon as you have registered for the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation email with a link to confirm the registration.
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Please send your cancellation to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then delete your data in connection with the newsletter transmission immediately.
YouTube – data privacy statement for use
Our website uses plugins of Google-operated site YouTube. The operator of the site is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages provided with a YouTube plugin, a connection with the YouTube servers will be established. The YouTube server will therefore be informed about which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to directly match your surfing behaviour with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
Further information can be found in the YouTube data privacy statement at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy..
You have the fundamental right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data transferability, cancellation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your legal data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you may make a complaint to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the Datenschutzbehörde [data protection authority], with a website at www.data-protection-authority.gv.at.