General terms and conditions
1. Hereby we kindly ask you to acknowledge that the following camp regulations shall apply for the duration of your participation in the Austria Racing Camps. Each participant shall be obliged to read these regulations displayed on the notice board at the reception. Any participant who violates these regulations will be dismissed from the camp. In such cases participation fees shall not be refundable. With regard to participants under the age of 18, the legal representatives will be informed about the incident and they shall bear the full costs of the return of the participant.
2. Please note that there are many risks in relation with skiing training and other activities organised in the framework of the camp program which can not be prevented, even if utmost possible care is provided by the organiser, however, the organiser shall only be liable in cases of gross negligence. Participation in the camp shall be at one’s own risk.
3. The organiser shall not be liable for damages to property, unless they have been caused due to gross negligence. In addition the organiser shall not be liable for damages caused by third parties.
4. In order to cover all possible risks resulting from skiing or any other activities in the framework of the camp, each participant shall be required to have appropriate insurance (general liability insurance, accident insurance, etc.). The participant hereby confirms to have arranged all insurance matters (as mentioned above) for the duration of the camp.
5. Furthermore, the participant is obliged to follow the ski code of conduct (e.g. FIS regulations) while participating in the camp.
6. The participant is aware that during his or her stay in the camp image and sound recordings will be made for educational purposes. The participant herewith agrees that such material may be used by the organiser free of any charge for advertising purposes (publishing on the organiser’s homepage, facebook, etc.).
7. Bookings may be cancelled by the participant at no cost up to 14 days (receipt) prior to the scheduled beginning of the training camp in writing. In case of cancellation within 14 days prior to the scheduled beginning of the training camp, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged. In case of cancellation within 3 days prior to the scheduled beginning of the training camp or during the Camp due to injury, sickness or whatever reason, a cancellation fee of 100 % will be charged and Austria Racing Camps will not refund the Camp, lift or hotel fee.
8. Please also note that the Camp price needs to be paid in full and Austria Racing Camps will not refund the Camp, lift or hotel fee, if the training cannot take place for reasons beyond the sphere of influence of Austria Racing Camps (bad weather, wind, closed slopes due to weather-related factors, etc.).
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Austria, except those reference provisions which are governed by foreign law, and any disputes arising from these terms shall be resolved at the Court in Innsbruck, Austria.
10. With the application each participant/legal representative confirms and accepts the general terms and conditions and furthermore agrees that these terms and conditions form the basis for the contractual relationship.